Germ Separation System
Germ Separation System :
At UNIVERSAL PROCESS ENGINEERS PVT. LTD we offer a supreme range of Germ cyclones which has successfully catered to the requirements of our clients for a various capacities.
It is the first important stage in separation of oil bearing germs from partially grinded corn. The compact sanitary germ separation system consists of manifold hydrocyclones that makes an instant separation using centrifugal force.
Germ Cyclone aids in the separation process which consists of a primary stage of separation of oil-bearing germs from partially grinded corn.
Germ separation systems are installed in 2 stages. The first stage makes a selective separation for optimum purity and the second stage increases germ recovery by capturing any germ that might have bypassed in the first stage.
- Proven performance
- Less floor area
- Compact & sanitary
- Custom design to suit plant capacity & floor area
- Easy quick disconnect coupling
- Full bore ball valves
- Individual cyclone can be removed in process for maintenance
- Available in AISI 304 & AISI 316
- Heavy wall thickness to resist abrasion
- Corn milling equipments
- Starch Machinery
- Sweeteners Processing
- Modified Starch Processing
- Flash Dryer
- Industrial Evaporators
- Pulverizers & Hammer Mills
- Falling Film Evaporator